Tour In Chania....
The prefecture of Chania is located in western Crete. That tour in Chania with taxi will amaze you, as you will discover a beautiful city and also real Crete! Combines many beautiful beaches, small fertile plains, high mountains and deep canyons. The most famous is the Samaria Gorge. It is one of the oldest cities in Crete with rich and turbulent history. Today, it is the second most populous city of the island. A city that has retained its traditional architecture and retains most of its monuments, since the Venetians and Turks. Above all, the Venetian harbor with the lighthouse and the old city center have given to the city the reputation of the most picturesque city in Crete. Of course, it hosts thousands of visitors each year.
Your private tour in Chania will reveal layers of history in one of Crete’s most fascinating sites.
With a long history, a spectacular old city that surrounds the Venetian harbor, and located in the best part of Crete.
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered.
Free pick-up and drop-off from your place of residence. The time of pick-up is the one that has been agreed with the appointment, but the time of drop-off may differ as the excursion can be modified.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats, baby seats and boosters are free of charge with a maximum of 5 people in a car
- Mention your planned itinerary (places to visit) in the remarks, so that the operator can prepare!
- 8 hours service areas: Chania and Maleme
- Extend travel time, but you can be around the service areas listed above
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Click the link below to cancel your booking.